Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hey group members!

Hopefully you all are having a great time in class- I know I love being with you all and watching you get stronger, leaner, and healthier.  A few of our group members notice my huge smile as I coach class, because I’m so proud of you!

At the beginning of each class, we coaches ask if there is any class we can add, any questions anyone may have, and what we can do to make it better.  This is an important aspect of our group coaching- I need your input as to how to make it even better and more fun for you. 

The days and times of the classes are a direct reflection of input we receive from our valued family members in the gym.  The decision to have a total body class or a metabolic class, or a regeneration class is 100% YOUR choice.

There is a sheet attached to the schedule that asks for input for added classes, different times for classes etc. Please feel free to comment on the classes so we can be the best part of your day, every day!

Remember too:  foam roll and stretch before class, and make sure you stretch, foam roll and get a recovery shake at the end of class.

Mike Wunsch